After another year of talented individuals showcasing their work, the 14 new ID Artist team members have been announced.
The ID Artist programme is a highly sought-after development programme that aims to find talented individuals and help them reach their full potential. With an exceptional list of alumni, being successful in gaining a spot on this programme can be career changing. With over 100 applicants, the entrant level was extremely high and the competition was fierce.
Over a two-year period, the ID Artist team get unique opportunities, training and skill development. Members train with top industry names, upskill in presenting, network widely within the industry and gain friendships from like-minded members.
The audition process was virtual in two stages:
1: Submit an audition video showcasing a model
2: Those successful from round one judging then had a virtual interview with a panel of experts
Individuals who auditioned had to showcase skill across their personalised categories of colour, cutting or styling. Then they had a virtual interview with a panel of industry experts. The successful entrants each delivered a show-stopping model result and demonstrated their presentation skills to the judges.
Judge Darren Ambrose, D&J Ambrose, said: “It was a great honour to be involved in the judging of the ID Artist programme. It is always an inspiration to see our young rising icons within the industry share their passion, creativity and performance. Congratulations to the 14 successful and good luck for the future, I am super excited to see you grow.”
One of the new ID Artist Team Members, Clare Kenny from Hession Hairdressing, said: “I am absolutely ecstatic and so excited to start. I loved the journey from audition through to interviews it was so amazing!”
Another winner, Sara Bergantini from Fowler 35, said: “I can only describe the feeling as amazing. I’m still lost for words! The build-up of emotion and all the hard work feels worth it now for sure.”
Here are all of the talented ID Artists joining the 2023-2024 programme:
- Adam Cunningham – Zeba Hairdressing Sandymount, Republic of Ireland
- Augusto Miranda – Zeba Hairdressing South William St, Republic of Ireland
- Clare Kenny – Hession Hairdressing, Republic of Ireland
- Dean Taylor – Clipso St Albans, United Kingdom
- Elle Foreman – Tribe Clapham, United Kingdom
- Francesco Merico – Trevor Sorbie Covent Garden, United Kingdom
- Georgia Haverty – Peter Mark College of Hairdressing, Republic of Ireland
- Giuseppe Di rosa – Trevor Sorbie Brighton, United Kingdom
- Laszlo Roman – Creations Hairdressing, United Kingdom
- Mark Sherwood – Zeba Hairdressing South William St, Republic of Ireland
- Neill Cooney – Brown Sugar Ranelagh, Republic of Ireland
- Sara Bergantini – Fowler35, United Kingdom
- Troy Boyd – Anthony John Salons, United Kingdom
- Yolanda Dunne – Wildflower, Republic of Ireland
A huge CONGRATS from team SalonEVO!