The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is excited to announce the winners of the 31st annual North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), the beauty industry’s most prestigious photographic competition.
The esteemed event was held Saturday, January 25 at the Long Beach Convention Center during ISSE, celebrating the industry’s leading talent and featuring 16 categories of excellence across hair, makeup, and nail artistry.
In addition to the awards ceremony, NAHA 2020 included a red-carpet reception welcoming NAHA finalists, previous NAHA winners, industry icons, leading beauty influencers, and celebrities to the show.
See the complete list of winners below.
- Avant Garde Winner: Rodrigo Araneda
- Editorial/Session Stylist of theYear: Lucie Doughty
- Haircolor: Chrystofer Benson
- Haircutting: Yuki Yasui
- Hairstylist of the Year: Silas Tsang
- Makeup Artist of the Year: Katie Nash
- Master Hairstylist of the Year: Julie Vriesinga
- Men’s Hairstylist of the Year: Ammon Carver
- Nail Professional of the Year: Cassandra Clark
- NAHAMoment: Erica Reynolds Keelen
- Newcomer Stylist of the Year: Cassie Carey
- Salon/School Design of the Year: TONI&GUY Galleria
- Student Hairstylist of the Year: Dorothy Greene
- Styling and Finishing: Michelle O’Connor
- Team ofthe Year: Salon by Instyle Design Team
- Texture: Norm Wright