Over 700 salon owners are expected to attend the 7th annual Phorest Salon Owners Summit in January 2023. This thought-leadership event will take place on Sunday January 8th and Monday January 9th in Dublin.
Positioned as one of Europe’s leading hair, beauty and clinic business growth events, the event is attracting an international audience from across the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia and Germany.
The summit will feature:
- A series of keynote topics
- Panel discussions
- Plenty of networking opportunities for salon owners kick-starting their growth plans for 2023
Speakers announced (with more to come!) include:
- Entrepreneur and Author Liz Earle MBE
- Chief Product Officer of Phorest Salon Software Paddy Monaghan
- Renowned US Industry Expert and Salon Business consultant Geno Stampora
- Manifesting Expert and Self-development coach Roxie Nafousi
- Salon educator, stylist and social media guru Sophia Hilton
The summit is designed as an inspirational and educational platform, offering salon owners the latest consumer and salon research insights along with lots of exciting product innovation to help your business reach its maximum potential.
CEO of Phorest Ronan Perceval said: “A recent survey showed us that 48% of consumers are influenced by their service provider when it comes to buying retail. This is an incredible opportunity, and one which salon owners should leverage and use to their advantage to increase retail sales and boost revenue. The Summit provides the perfect in-person networking and learning opportunity for salon owners and their senior teams.”
The event ends with an after show party on Monday evening 9th January.
With Super Early Bird Tickets already sold out, there are a limited number of Early Bird and Team Bundle Tickets on sale for a short time and can be secured by logging onto salonownersummit.com.