Rapture Hair Extensions, one of the UK’s leading real hair extension suppliers, has announced a new training course for 2022.
Developed by brand ambassador, Jason O’Sullivan, the one-day Rapture Creative Course is designed to further enhances the technical skills of stylists already certified in Rapture.
Jason said: “The new course builds on Rapture’s introductory course and will go into more depth about placement and achieving certain looks based on whether adding for volume, length or for colour.
“We are really excited to launch the Creative Course and have designed it to ensure hairdressers are fully equipped with the additional skills needed to ensure clients get the most out of their hair extensions.”
The Creative Course will be held on 22nd May at the company’s purpose-built training facility in Oxfordshire and will cover:
- Creative patten to place extensions to add volume
- Creative patten on placing hair extensions for colour or for pops of colour
- In depth insight into applying hair extensions for length
- Tips and Tricks
Alongside the new Creative Course, Rapture has also announced additional dates for its one-day training course designed for those who hold an NVQ level 2 in hairdressing and will ensure that you get the most out of Rapture Hair Extensions in the salon.
Taking place on 25th April, 30th May and 13th June, the introductory courses will cover:
- How to carry out an extensions consultation to ensure client suitability
- How to apply Rapture Hair Extensions
- How to style, blend and cut Rapture Hair Extensions
- How to remove Rapture Hair Extensions
- How to re-apply Rapture Hair Extensions
- Aftercare for the client and the salon
- How to price your Rapture Hair Extensions
- All about Rapture, the hair, the bond, the aftercare and the opportunities
NOTE: Practical work is given on both block and models.
- Creative Course – £200 (inc VAT) per stylist
- Training Course – £399 (inc VAT) with the full Rapture set up kit and the training. (Additional stylists can be added for only £100.00pp.)
Rapture Hair Extensions offer a world of versatility and creativity with something to suit every client and every budget. The secret to Rapture’s success is the fine yet strong and durable application strip, which makes the extensions virtually undetectable, light and easy to wear, working in harmony with the client’s own hair.
The 100% human hair extensions are all made from remy hair and are root point correct and cuticle intact, offering the ultimate in quality and versatility. The company offers three lengths of human hair, 25cm, 40cm and 50cm in Rapture originals, while Melts are available in 25cm and 40cm.
The hair extensions will last between 6 – 8 weeks, when a salon visit will carry out a quick and easy removal, re-application and styling and the hair will look just as fantastic as it did on the first application. The quality of the Rapture hair means that the extensions can be re-used for between 3 – 9 months depending on aftercare and maintenance.