Textel, a software company that offers salons the capability of sending and receiving text messages using the salon’s business phone number, recently launched their latest integration with SalonBiz. This integration comes at a critical time for SalonBiz customers with the holidays rapidly approaching.
“We’re excited to partner with Textel for this integration,” says Julie Guillory, Director of Product Development for SalonBiz. “Salons want a quick and easy way to communicate with clients and Textel’s two-way messaging combined with SalonBiz does exactly that.”
Textel lets salons send and receive SMS and MMS (e.g. pictures, emojis, gifs) text messaging using their pre-existing business phone numbers. Textel’s integration to SalonBiz adds additional automation that frees staff to do other tasks rather than being tied up all day on the phone. Users can:
- Send automated SalonBiz appointment confirmation texts.
- Use two-way texting to schedule and reschedule appointments or simply notify when running late or ask questions.
- Perform virtual consultations using MMS texting to exchange images.
- Send automated surveys from SalonBiz after the appointment for feedback and gratitude.
- Keep essential staff safe using text for curbside check-ins and successfully manage curbside pick-up.
“98% of text messages are read and 90% of them are read in the first 3 minutes. Only 21% of emails are opened,” explains Michelle Steimann, Brand Ambassador for Textel and COE (Chief Officer of Everything) of Ginger Bay Salon & Spa. “If your goal is to reach customers quickly and effectively (especially during the holidays) texting is the clear winner.”
Textel offers two products to help salons connect with their customers. The first is Textel’s core product which provides two-way texting. The second is Textel Blast, that offers the ability to send mass text blasts to customers.
SalonBiz customers can learn more here.